[sharechat] Answers to the question

From: "David Reid" <aspex@ix.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 12:57:12 +1200

Except for GPG, I confess to not being a follower of the listed shares.
In looking more deeply into GPG, I found that for 1997 year at least this share relied upon "exceptional' to post any profit at all. It would not qualify for a PEG and would be rejected under the strictest conditions. GPG is not favoured by overseas fund managers at all.--Only Merrill Lynch has any significant interest.
This is not to say that GPG is not a good growth share and its most recent investment actions are much more encouraging than in recent years (despite Tyndall sale)
It would be interesting to examine the "exceptionals" for other companies. As an example, has not the Warehouse changed its policy over the ownership of its occupied property.
David Reid

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Capital Properties Chris