Re: [sharechat] Capital Properties

From: chris <CMR64@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 17:30:21 +1200

That sure happened to SKCCA - in the week after it went ex-dividend
leading up to the call, SKCCA dropped from $3-15 to $2.40, and the
dividend was only 17c.  I have got my eye on CNZCA as I thin there will
be bailing out once the notices get mailed to holders asking them to
cough up by 30/6.

Michael Gore wrote :

Further to the posts recently on Capital Properties - It is the opinion
of my broker that a lot of people oversubscribed themselves in the
intial float and will be stuck with a forced sale.  Could be one to keep
an eye on.  michael

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Air New Zealand B Shares Warner Lamb