Re: [sharechat] FEG's 4.84% rise

From: "G P Thompson" <gp.thompson@bitworks.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:14:04 +1200

Simon
I was quoting from today's (Taranaki) Daily News. (FCE is based in New
Plymouth). This announcement did not make the major dailies today but will
be news over the weekend. The announcement is confirmation that the field is
commercial after the initial well was plugged. The interesting point here is
that two major customers are located alongside the field and imported energy
has just got a whole lot more expensive recently.
GPT.