Re: [sharechat] FEG's 4.84% rise

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 14:45:30 +1200

Looking at Stockscape I can see (and this is at 2:42pm) 157 trades for FEG
totalling $6,332,250 - a rise of 4.8%.

AQL has risen 4.3% so far today - on 3 trades totalling $4,800

I'd say that having a top ten stock like FEG rise 4.8% in one day on this
turnover is a pretty significant movement.

Benjamin Dutton