Re: [sharechat] Organic growth ???

From: "Rob Neal and Mandy Aldridge-Neal" <randmneal@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 22:49:40 +1200

Organic growth is when you have a company with a share price of 50cents but at which enough NATURAL BULLSH@T is thrown as to make the price grow at an astonishing pace.This will be backed wholeheartly as the NZ company to lead the world. Unfortunately the backing will be from the Green Party and will later be found to be doing secret GE experiments on a type of hemp plant to gain higher yields.The experiments stopped so the company isn't buying anything, selling anything, and doesn't have any cash in the bank so even with more natural matter thrown at it through various emails on sharechat the shares are worth only 10 cents. The story does have a happy ending though. Eric Watson bought $100 worth of shares and the share price instantly skyrocketed to $4.00/share. A Rastafarian (after finishing his parliamentary term early due to a cockroach infestation destroyed his one and only hemp suit) was put in as MD they started producing a natural anti depressant which sold rapidly. This was sold at a discount to AQL investors as they couldn't afford it otherwise.

Hope this helps

Rob
Disclaimer- I have no idea what organic growth is