Re: [sharechat] Organic growth ???

From: Mike Nelson <bb2345@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 22:47:21 +1200

Tony,

I understand that sweet Jeanette Fitzwhatsername has persuaded Mr Tindall
to set aside a section of each store for her and Rod whatsisname to
cultivate "organic" tomatoes. They will oversee the operation and will
enlist the aid of sex workers on daytime shifts as a supplement to the
regular job they are about to get servicing the hard done by crims in our
terrible jails.

I must caution that this is not substantiated totally at this time.

MN

At 09:38 PM 24-05-00 +1200, you wrote:
>   Could someone out there with nothing better to  do please explain to me
>the meaning of "organic" in the following  context:   "At the Warehouse's
>annual meeting last  November, the company said it planned substantial
>organic growth over the next  three years"     I do get  curious)   Regards
>  Tony Haddon
Looking for top accommodation in Wellington for more than a week ? Check
out our homepage at http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~bb2345/