Re: [sharechat] DFM site getting slower and slower and...

From: Nigel Barker <nigelb@cyberxpress.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 18:37:56 +1200

Hi
It's gotten slower in recent times, especially when they put the ticker on.
But not getting the morning meeting mailed out to me annoys me the most!

BTW how long should it take untill you recieve confirmation of your registration in a company? (I'm talking about INL)

Tony Haddon wrote:

  slower..how is everyone else these days ??Regards Tony Haddon