Re: [sharechat] DFM site getting slower and slower and...

From: Michael Traill <Mykils@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 17:50:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 23 May 2000 11:41:20 +1200, sharechat@sharechat.co.nz wrote:

>   slower..how is everyone else these days ??
>  Regards
>
>  Tony Haddon
I thought It was just me.Another problem I have had is with the changing of
my stop loss position.It runs you throught the whole nine yards with all the
usual acknowledgements and then displays the same as prior to starting.I
have, short term resorted to an expire date of this PM and will see what
happens.
Mykils

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FFS is holding up very well... Rob Neal and Mandy Aldridge-Neal