[sharechat] The 'baggers' on Sharechat

From: "David Thompson" <dvd_tpn@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 17:41:59 NZST

I have noticed the same "baggers" on Sharechat (who may write under
different nom de plumes but nevertheless are still recognisable)who
constantly take pleasure in slagging off at others and their selections on
this website - all under the guise of so-called free speech. All I want to
say to you is why don't you provide constructive analyses as some of the
contributors to Sharechat do instead of trying to rub it in everytime the
price of a stock (which has been discussed on Sharechat) drops? If this
message hasn't got through to you and you still feel the need to bag
someone, seek professional help. The State might even pay for it.

David Thompson