Re: [sharechat] TEL

From: "hyperion" <hyperion@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:44:31 +1200

Ril,

 You really must be a bitter little man,  just because you have taken bad
losses lately doesn't give you the right to bag any share you feel!

I remeber you scoffed at me for suggesting CEN was a good buy at 2.40cps.
Seen the share price lately?

Also so what if the rural community doesn't have good line maintenance.
Most of the traffic will come from the city anyway.  Wireless technology is
just around the corner which I am sure TEL will offer to rural communitites
instead of rolling out millions of meters of expensive cable.

 Bottom line is, TEL still has a monopoly and AAPT profits are up a huge %
this year, along with their next generation cable deal with Lucent
Technology they are in good shape!

Please find a few spelling mistakes in this posting,  I know how it annoys
you so much.

Regards
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/