Re: [sharechat] TEL

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 00:49:07 +1200

Dear RIL, since you are of such superior intelligence regarding Telecom,
then please,oh please tell me the date they are going to announce their
wireless communications deal..please. and by the way,don't you think it
would be rather "silly" to spend all that money on upgrading older lines
when 50+ % is internet traffic....I'm no wizz but wouldn't it be better to
spend the money redirecting traffic? Also this site is called "sharechat"
..thats where we share information before it goes to the paps..You've been
holding out on us with your insider knowledge on Telecom. Why didn't you
tell us before??

Yours sincerely, Warner

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.