[sharechat] The case for PRG

From: warren harder <wrnharder@altavista.com>
Date: 21 May 2000 00:42:26 -0700

I have had PRG shares since the middle of last year and have been content to
sit on them as I knew that sooner or later, because of Watson's whopping 63.4%
stakeholding in PRG, that he would carve out something major for the company.
However I was only looking at the retail side of operations and now realise,
after reading Frank's Stocktake article a couple of times, that the lending
side of Watson's empire is an equally integral and important part of the entire
PRG umbrella and looks likely to be the first to be brought under the PRG
Finance banner in the very near future.  All ties in well with the FRO/RMG
merger. Wished I had taken FRO shares too though but you can't back them all.

Warren Harder

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Smaller PRG shareholders Mark Hutton