[sharechat] The case for PRG

From: chas innes <crjinnes@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 17:49:11 +1200 (NZST)

Trends in the USA after Greenspan's last interest rate
hile indicate that entrepreneurs are shying away from
tech companies. Seems to me as if Watson has been on
the ball in this regard all along as he has
diversified his interests from tech companies into the
health homes, health care, retail and finance
industries.
Despite what some of us may think about the man,
considering the complexities of the RMG merger
bringing 16 companies together, I will not be
surprised to see him do something similar with PRG
IMHO.

Chris

http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Australia & NZ Movies
- Find out what's on at the local cinema with Yahoo! Movies

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] PRG analysis simon dallimore