Re: [sharechat] AQL a good time to buy??

From: "Rob Neal and Mandy Adridge-Neal" <randmneal@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 12:37:53 +1200

I agree either someone knows more than me (and it wouldn't take much) or
there are people out there who will take a punt on anything. I think most of
us have come this far we might as well wait and see what is going to happen.

I won't be buying any more in a hurry though-Dollar cost averaging only
works if the company doesn't disappear in the process- it also helps to have
a little faith in the company (of which mine is disappearing at as fast as
my money)

Rob
(Disclaimer: Holding Aqaria Shares-unfortunately)