Re: [sharechat] NZ dollar

From: Chris <cd@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 14:51:48 +1200

Ril,
The comment from currency markets in this hemisphere is that the Kiwi$ is
following the AU$.  In fact the AU$ has weakened more against the US$
than the Kiwi/US cross in last month.

Given that the UK Pound is at its' weakest against the US$ in 4 years are
you equal in advice and action.  Many on this Forum await your response
eagerly.  I believe Israel enjoys one of the strongest currencies at the
moment.

Shalom,

Chris
cd@pl.net

Ril wrote,
>Latest movements in the NZ dollar reinforce what many of us have known
>for a long time: It is now uneconomic for a skilled person to work in
>New Zealand.
>
>The time to leave has come. Do not be afraid. There is a better life
>awaiting you elsewhere.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] NZ dollar Phil Eriksen