Re: [sharechat] AQL - gloaters

From: "Rob Henderson" <robhenderson@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 11:29:18 +1200

with regard to your reference to "gloaters" if you are refering to my post
of yesterday try re reading it and get some perspective - do you really
think i was "gloating" when i stated that what happened to AQL was highly
likely and that yeah, i had hinted at this? Neither do i hear anyone
"rejoicing at the misfortune of AQL investors". I think your reaction is a
little over the top -

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Investor diary service Mark Hubbard