[sharechat] Indranet volume

From: "Oliver Shapleski" <oliver.shapleski@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:40:39 +1200

I note that the volume of Indranet shares traded (on the "unlisted board") in the last two days has been unusually high (and at a reasonably high price).  Anyone follow the company or have any idea what is behind this?

Oliver

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] More on Telemedia Oliver Shapleski