[sharechat] FLB

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:10:28 +1200

I know talk of FLB is doing the rounds, so although I don't hold any, I
thought you all might be interested in this article from InvestorWeb:

"Fletcher Will Be Sorry For Being Late
By Andrew Bowman, 11 May 2000
  Fletcher Challenge Building Limited (FLCBS) and consortium companies
Dillingham Construction International Inc and Ilbau Gesellschaft are facing
a daunting US$9.5 million lawsuit for damages, following their poor
performance extending the Manapouri power station in New Zealand, where they
are over 16 months behind schedule.

FLCBS are untraded and unchanged at $1.57 on the ASX."

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Indranet volume Oliver Shapleski