Re: [sharechat] IT Investment Forum Report

From: "Lincoln Watson" <lincoln_watson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 18:04:14 NZST

Ben,

Thanks for your report.  I have listened in for a while and thought i should
throw in two cents on something i know about.

Telemedia are a great company no doubt.  They are picking the eyes out of a
big and growing global market.

Chris Jones is inspirational. However they are hugely marketing focussed,
but a little thin on the ground.  Less than two years to get on the Nasdaq
has been bandied around???? This has got to be crazy.

The Company cannot continue to deliver at the rate it is currently.  Dont be
too suprised if they run into some problems with deliveries.  If this gets
out into the press they will have some problems, potentially costing them
money.

As I say I am new to a lot of this so I wont predict share prices but
thought i could contribute......

disclosure: I would consider buying their shares soon - just cautious at the
moment.

Lincoln