[sharechat] Inertialess drive

From: "Jim Insley" <jinsley@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 17:43:00 -0700

They have been around here,Bay of Plenty,for a number of years. Their habit of referring to specific articles in the New Scientist, p's me off no end. Their specialty
is stringing lots of unrelated technical jargon together. Indranet seemed to me to be
associated not long ago.I can't make up my mind as to whether they are fools or rogues.   cheers

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] IT Investment Forum Report Lincoln Watson