[sharechat] SMR & expected Nasdaq slide & playing safe

From: brendon peters <bndpeters@postmark.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 18:26:33 +0000

Buying up tech stocks on Wall Street is starting to dry up as
investors brace for another round of hard-hitting interest rate rises
next week. It therefore surprised me to see the interest in SMR
yesterday as I thought that now would be the time for tech lovers to
be more liquid in preparation for any eventualities next week. But
then maybe SMR, who have been one of the few tech firms beating the PR
war drums in recent times, is reaping the fruits of its labour. But
all tech followers, just beware - a nasty draught is starting to blow
on Wall Street. Time to bring in the washing and stay warm (and safe).

Brendon

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Advice needed on slow-moving 'buy' Justine Harwood