Re: [sharechat] On line brokers

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 13:37:32 +1200

Mike:

ShareChat also offers the StockScape service for the same price with the one
hour delayed version for free - StockScape is no longer available through
the Direct Broking website.

Check out:

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/stockscape/

And by subscribing through ShareChat, you are supporting this site!

Best Regards,

Benjamin Dutton