Re: [sharechat] AQLOA options - someone probably goofed!

From: Mike Nelson <bb2345@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 22:29:33 +1200

Max,

Yes of course you are right. Shows what a liability I am in the
sharemarket. Mind you doing what he has is like backing a racehorse I
suppose. If he bought the 203300 head shares for $14231 and the horse runs
fourth he loses $14231 but buying the options and the horse runs fourth he
only loses $3456 of course this assumes the shares become worthless which
is highly unlikely. If the horse wins he is punting on it paying more than
21.7 per share.

????

MN