[sharechat] AQLOA options - someone probably goofed!

From: Max Vautier <mnvautier@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 11:12:36 +0100 (BST)

Mike,
Wouldn't it still be cheaper for the investor
concerned to have purchased 203,300 AQL shares at
0.07c each for a total of only $14,231, instead of
buying the same number of options and having to
convert the options to shares in 120 days time for a
total cost of $44,116? I don't think it is a case of
someone 'in the know', rather more a case of someone
who probably goofed! We have seen from the Bliss
notice tonight that there won't be any sale at all and
that AQL directors have left investors trussed up like
turkeys ready to be slaughtered!

Max Vautier