Re: [sharechat] SPE

From: "Osbert Sun" <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 18:44:33 +1200

Richard,

Well-asked questions! I don't think that I can provide any info on this one.
However, I do notice that in the portfolio of Blue Horseshoe, the cash
originally reserved for the rights issue in SPE was spent instead on
purchasing ADV, RNS and ITC. So either the planned rights issue may abort or
DFM has lost confidence on the future of SPE. Something to think about...

Kind regards,
Osbert Sun