[sharechat] SPE

From: "hyperion" <hyperion@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 15:33:25 +1200

Hi,

I know Spectrum is out of favour with most at the moment but I still have a small holding in it.  I was surprised the other day when I received a F/R/P securities ltd news letter proclaiming the following.

Spectrum (SPE) $.13 Spe once a mining company, is an IT investment company. The company aims to accuire and develop businesses operating bisiness to bisiness solutions. SPE recently acquired WEL technology for its electricity billing system. THe system allows customers to analyse and manage their consumption patterns to minimise costs. SPE beleives the system has a huge potentail to global utility providers and their customers.

Very strange I thought this deal fell through a month ago when Jack O'hara was denied management of Spe.  Anybody know what the real story is?

Cheers