[sharechat] ITC..from the Voodoo dept

From: "Moose" <aorang@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 21:41:10 +1200

I am inclined to agree with you Tony.
Given the timid way the NZ market operates I think that "tech"
stocks may take a long time to get back into favour. Perhaps our
hardy annuals like CAH and the Fletcher stocks may offer a
quicker return.
Even if techs in the US do recover quickly history has shown NZ
stocks do not automatically follow the US market upward even
though they automatically follow its declines.
However, I hope I am proven wrong.
Regards,
Moose

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Aquaria Moose