Re: [sharechat] Aquaria

From: Derek Watt <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 21:18:29 +1200

Oliver,
Perhaps the very latest dip in AQL's share
price is due to FRO, with people thinking-
well maybe FRO was 'it' rather than AQL,
or rather- maybe Eric & Co have their hands
full & no time for AQL right now.

And as you say the backing seems to be around 4 c
(or 4.5 c?)

>is the current price of just under 8 going
>to keep fading towards 4?

I doubt it, but I hope so since I'd love to
buy some at 4 c

About the Aquariums - well, they were going to sell
them around the 4-6 c per share mark I thought.
Therefore  they can't be that good (or was the
attraction of e-commerce just too much?)

And how much of the 15c a share mark was the Eric
Watson factor?

Still, he's still in there. He probably has some
4.9% packages tucked away in various companies of his
that he will sell when whatever the next move for AQL is,
is over. (Remember the 10% he supposedly sold but then
didn't really sell ?) But how far away is that?

Derek

[don't own AQL, last sold at 8.5c :-(  ]

Derek Watt
http://www.blackrobin.com

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] ITC..from the Voodoo dept Moose