[sharechat] Nick the Shareholder Benefits Letter

From: "Philip Robinson" <robph639@student.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 17:54:42 +1200

Title: Re: Shareholder Benefits

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: Shareholder Benefits

Further to your query regarding shareholding of CDL Hotels New Zealand Limited, the minimum holding required is 1,000 shares.

The benefit of our Shareholder Discount Card is 50% discount from the rack rate, subject to availability.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards
Rebecca Little
PA to the Chief Financial Officer & Group Company Secretary
CDL HOTELS NEW ZEALAND LIMITED

DDI:    (09) 913 8043
Fax:    (09) 309 3244
Mob:    (021) 609 361