[sharechat] ITC

From: "Kelvin Worsfold" <kelw@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 17:35:15 +1200

In the US market ICALF(ITC) finished at .17c and although down 2c from
yesterday we just can't get over .30c in the NZ market.. its DFMainland
play of the week on their site and I bought more to-day at these prices,
crazy or profitable long term hold? Thoughts!

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] CDL Hotels anyone know shareholder discount rate? Nicola