Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] Headlines and sharemarkets

From: ril <ril99_99@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 20:31:54 +1200

Dear Nick

Personally, I enjoy Oliver's contributions but each to their own. He is
an intelligent young man who is probably frustrated by the lack of
investment opportunity back in New Zealand.

However, I would be interested if you could post to this site details of
a New Zealand political or current affairs chat group from the thousands
that you refer to in your posting. I would quite like to check them out.

Thank you for your help.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.