Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] AIRVB

From: "John Redgrave" <jpredgrave@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 14:40:35 +1200

Hi Everyone.

Is it possible that someone such as Qantas is out there quietly buying up the "b" shares, and once they get close to the 5 % stake, then they will declare their intentions, BRY's are not the only way to get a stake in Air NZ, esp when you can presently do it on the open market at a price that is less than the BRY selling price?

They (QF) seem to be making a lot of noise about Air NZ, but the question remains, is it just a  show, or do they mean business?????

I dunno?  It's all a bit of a mystery to me.............

(disc: holding Airvb since talks with Sing. announced)

John.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AIRVB timothy carling