Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] capital props

From: "Michael Gore" <michgore@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:11:51 +1200

I see Capital Properties is now up a few cents from its low to date and still a very discounted price.  It would seem likely the 2nd instalment due is a disincentive to buyers.  This anyway is the opinion of my broker and some of the participants in this forum.  I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with previous instalment issues with other companies?  Is there an opportunity for a punt here on the price rising as the instalment comes closer to due date or immediately after?  regards michael

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Carter Holt Harvey Nicola