Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] Fw: some constructive criticism please

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 07:20:45 +1200

Great idea Bret:

So - if you want to have a punt at when the NZSE40 will break the 2200 mark,
send me an Email at:

bendutton@sharechat.co.nz

title the subject line "NZSE40 Comp" and nominate a date - whenever it
breaks through we'll have a winner!

Thanks to Bret for supplying the wine and initiating the competition.

Best Regards,

Benjamin Dutton