Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] Fw: some constructive criticism please

From: Bret Phillips <bret-lil@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 21:58:56 +1200

Hi  everyone,

How about we all change the subject and get on to some share discussion.
Lets get with it! We all know a chat forum is for open discussion, idea
swapping and freedom of speech and that's great. But  I don't miss Ben's
point, there is no need for personal insults, bad language or misleading
innuendo's. Ben has asked subscribers politely, to refrain from such
posts, while still providing us with the ability to communicate our
thoughts. Lets show some respect and provide mature discussion so we can
all gain valuable information from one another.

Lets get on with  some informative share chat. I think AIRVB and INL
look like the hot stocks at the moment will post some more thoughts on
these two soon. I'm sure there's a few more hot stocks out there also,
so lets share them.

Cheers Brett.

PS. Ben how about a competition to quess the day thet the NZSE 40 will
break the 2200 point next,( I hope someone thinks that 's possible.)
I"ll supply the bottle of Chardonnay if you have the time to get it
going.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.