RE: [sharechat] Pacific Lithium Ltd

From: "Wedde, John" <john.wedde@cit.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:44:19 +1300

I got the prospectus for Pacific Lithium when they were seeking investors
here but never subscribed for shares and am kicking myself now ---- another
one of those missed opportunities. From postings to this group it seems they
are doing well and could be still worth getting into.  Where do I get some
up to date info on them? Do they have a web site? Do the shares trade
anywhere? They don't appear to be listed on the local no. 2 board.
Cheers

John Wedde
John Wedde BCA, MA, Senior Lecturer, Business Communication
Programme Leader, NZ Diploma in Business
Central Institute of Technology
Box 40 740 Upper Hutt, New Zealand
EMail: John.Wedde@cit.ac.nz <mailto:John.Wedde@cit.ac.nz>
Phone: 5276397 EXT. 6747 Mobile 025843729

         \\\ ///
         (O O)
---ooO-(_)-Ooo---

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] CGB going global Osbert Sun