[sharechat] Am I too young to invest (Legally)

From: "BUTTSRC" <buttsrc@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:21:29 +1300

I've been investing in shares for the last 3 years, yet I'm still only 15.  Am I breaking the law??

Also, I've entered in the NZSE Stockmarket Challenge.  Question, What do you think will be the top stock for 2000?  Any replies will help a lot.

Thanks,

James B

P.S
NZL 5        Prada 0

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Am I too young to invest (Legally) Chong Family