[sharechat] Pacific Lithium Ltd

From: kevin.young@gfmb.co.nz
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:32:52 +1200

The Board of Directors has just approved a timetable for PLL to seek IPO listing
on the NASDAQ.
I hope the NASDAQ environment is still favourable when PLL does this.

Regards

Kevin

The information contained in this message and any annexures
is confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s).
If you have received this message in error, you are
prohibited from reading, copying, distributing and using the
information.

the sender immediately by return email and destroy the