[sharechat] The last Frontier for investors?

From: timothy carling <tmtcarling@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:21:18 -0800 (PST)

Terry,
I wholeheartedly agree with you. In my books, there is
justification for speculation based on rational
analysis of what may happen to a company e.g in AQL's
case, we all know that the assets are going to be
cashed up, a new venture was being looked into etc.
But where Frontier is concerned, there has been no
basis for any speculation to be made.
I have checked the company's principal shareholder
registry and Eric Watson would probably need the
support of at least 16 of the other 18 majority
shareholders (who collectively own about 46% of
Frontier - excluding Watson's 23%)if the future
direction of Fronties is to change. And some 30% of
the company is still owned by ordinary investors.
Each to their own but even with speculative stocks,
one must employ some sort of a barometer to gauge its
future potential. With Frontier at this point in time,
I have to agree with you Terry that investors will be
waiting, and waiting, and waiting....
Just my thoughts,

Timothy