[sharechat] AQL

From: DARYL <DM2NZ@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:04:25 +1300

Brendon
 Thanks for the comments,but when I originally bought AQL it was because
of an article in NBR about AQLs' "famous shareholders".Unfortunately the
aquarium was delayed because there were construction problems then there
was"no fish", then there was a "problem with the water" so I decided to
hang on and wait for the opening.Suddenly the share price goes a little
north,after a while(thinking I would be OK),attendances go down,then the
Shanghai listing is mentioned,but,... etec etc etc......
I was in for the long term,but unfortuanately this baby has never been
out of first gear!I don't consider myself to be a day trader,more like
medium to long term,but having said that though,now that the company is
more or less cashed up(again)I am looking foward to the shareholders
meeting but honestly I won't be surprised if the price dosen't go over
$0.25-30c.
Hope I'm wrong!
Daryl

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] The last Frontier for investors? timothy carling