[sharechat] That man Watson again!

From: Robert Nottage <robnottage@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:55:59 -0800 (PST)

Frank,
I read "Unlimited" today too and found that comment
from Eric Watson extremely revealing. After all, how
many "spare" or "shell" companies would there be on
the NZSE right now that Mr Watson would be associated
with? Whatever it is, it obvious that there will be a
lot of hype and hoopla when it all happens. It is also
quite apparent that optimum appreciation of share
price is what Eric Watson want to achieve and if it is
what I think it is, we could all be in for a good
ride.
Regards,

Robert