[sharechat] Eric makes the news again!

From: frank fernandez <frank.fernandez@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:02:53 +1300

Don't know whether anyone has read the latest edition of "Unlimited"
which hit the book shelves today - quite an engrossing magazine with
lots of interesting articles for investors. In the March edition, there
are articles on the NZSE slop, E-Phone, Affco, and an extremely
interesting one called "Get Rich, Click!" - an article which talks about
tech stocks notably Advantage and ITC.
But of greater interest, and almost lost in the middle of the article,
was this throwaway little paragraph which I thought I'd pass on to our
resident Sharechat psychics. It read:

"Rumour has it that Eric Watson, the puppeteer behind several New
Zealand internet companies, recently rejected a deal involving an
investor and one of his companies because there wasn't enough hype
potential in it."

Yeah, go Eric, we're behind you all the way (and I am sorry about what I
said about your nag, I mean Nicky)!

Cheers,
Frank Fernandez

Disclaimer: No, I do not work for "Unlimited".

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] AQL's AGM (Amy) aorang