[sharechat] SVY& LKO

From: "bret" <brett.phprint@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:59:29 +1300

Hi to all traders

It looks like the speculation regarding SVY announcing a venture into wireless technology may finally conclude within the next few days. I have read several comments now suggesting a positive outcome for SVY shareholders. However I think Frank's reply to my earlier post is very relevant in this instance and helps one keep a cautious approach with regards to this speculation.

Anyway, whatever happens in the next few weeks with SVY and AQL, I hope it helps bring some interest back into the NZ market, it feels if were heading in the wrong direction at present.

Can anyone tell me what announcement was made by LKO today on the ASX.? I haven't seen mention of it in NZ and I notice there has been some large volumes traded in Aussie in the last week. Any advice and comments will be gratefully received.

Hope you all have great days tomorrow

Regards  Bret

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] SEU brendon peters