[sharechat] Savoy - more hype!

From: Robert Nottage <robnottage@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:53:33 -0800 (PST)

Matthew,
Can you support your claim about Savoy with some facts
that can be substantiated....or is this something that
was picked up from the scuttlebutt on the
"Sharetrader" forum? As serious investors, we are not
interested in "I've heard from someone" rumours that
can't be backed up. Would be interested in your reply.

Robert