Re: [sharechat] nufarm figures & web address

From: "John H T Wilkinson" <jhtw@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:04:34 +1300

Hello Nick,

I was looking for Fernz/Nufarm websites last night and found them both.

The www.fernz.com site is all old stuff. I did a check, again, following the links you suggested but did not come across a "new posting of six month figures". Can you clarify the path for me please?

The www.nufarm.com site has the 1999 Annual Report info on it but no "new posting of six month figures".

I see that the ASX does not recognise NUF yet. It still has FZC.

Regards,
John Wilkinson