Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: RE: Re: [sharechat] McEwen's Investment Report

From: Derek <dariusz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:52:27 +1100

HA HA,
Bubble in NZ? this is impossible now.
How can something burst if had not chance to grew up?

US stocks yes I agree it may happen see this:
Top Five Millionaire-Maker Stocks of the 1990's Were:

CMGI, up 57,191%; EMC, up 68,314%; DELL, up 72,400%; AOL, up 81,400%;
and Cisco,
up 124,825%. last 10 years.

Could you name  any NZ Stock which is close to 1/10 of above figures?
I think somebody try to stop things just born in NZ.
If  my ancestors follow such advises perhaps I still be jumping from
tree to tree after bunches of bananas.
Did you use well your candles and can food due to Y2K fear?
I looked at  those waiting to fill gas bottles and could not believe how
badly  media could mess our mind.
How some of you react if  Nasdaq drop another 5%. Take money from NZ
market and run?
In my opinion is good to know all aspects of market, but I'm not here to
live in fear.
We have to keep it in balance.
Kind Regards,
Derek