Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] Newcall (NGL)

From: "Osbert Sun" <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:55:23 +1300

Ben, seeing the announcement today I'm glad that I'm no longer a shareholder
of NGL. What is NGL trying to do? To become a go-between agent in every
business sectors? I would have thought that a well-focused business
direction should be key to the success of a company. Well, what do I know
about running a business. NGL may well turn into a profitable business one
day. However, until I can see that happens, I'm happy to put my money
elsewhere in the market. Talking about value stocks, Revesco (RVS) has
always been one of my favorites. It's not a blue-chip stock, but it has much
to offer and a well-focued business direction in a fast growing business
sector.

Regards,
Osbert Sun

(Disclosure of interests: I hold RVS shares)