Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] NUF

From: Phil Eriksen <phil@acepay.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:12:05 +1300

Joe Spooner wrote:

> Nufarm has had a large fall on the NZSE today, but has had a small rise on
> the ASX. It would appear that one large seller on the NZ market has largely
> contributed to this fall of NZ$3.90. The ASX current price is AUD$3.40 (when
> using current exchange rate = NZD$4.37, an obviously large change).
>
> Could anyone please inform me if it is (a) possible to sell shares on the
> ASX that were originally purchased on the NZSE? (I believe it is) and (b)
> how do you go about doing so?
>
> Also, I thought that Nufarm or Fernz were relatively inexpensive at NZ$4.30.
> How much further will they fall.

It wouldn't shock me to see them at $3.50 shortly, although this won't
happen if the stock quickly finds Australian support.  All we need now
is some bad news (hopefully a lower profit due to restructuring or other
one off costs, an executive caught with a sheep etc) and the fun could
really begin.  Here's hoping.

Disclosure : Have shares, they're down, oh well, guess it's last nights
leftover pizza, bread and water for tea tonight ;)

Cheers,
Phil

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.