Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] NUF

From: "Joe Spooner" <joespooner@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:59:50 NZDT

Nufarm has had a large fall on the NZSE today, but has had a small rise on
the ASX. It would appear that one large seller on the NZ market has largely
contributed to this fall of NZ$3.90. The ASX current price is AUD$3.40 (when
using current exchange rate = NZD$4.37, an obviously large change).

Could anyone please inform me if it is (a) possible to sell shares on the
ASX that were originally purchased on the NZSE? (I believe it is) and (b)
how do you go about doing so?

Also, I thought that Nufarm or Fernz were relatively inexpensive at NZ$4.30.
How much further will they fall.

Regards

Joe