Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] chrome global

From: "Brett & Leeanne Phillips" <bret-lil@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:08:25 +1300

I would be very appreciative of information regarding the prospects of
Chrome Global in the near future. I read in this forum that someone was
indicating an announcement was to be made this week, relating to a possible
listing on the Nasdaq. Is there any substance to this rumour? The volume of
trading seems to have increased both in NZ. and Australia in the last few
days. Is CGB worth a look at ?

Regards

BrettP

PS. Thanks to the people that operate and participate in this forum, I have
found a lot of the comments and interesting and informative.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] chrome global ahf